Bridges of Northeast Ohio
A pathfinder to images, texts, and web exhibits in Cleveland Memory & the Cleveland Digital Library
- Wilbur J. & Sara Ruth Watson Bridge Book Collection
Over one hundred and seventy-five rare books, some dating from the eighteenth century, and fifteen albums of photographs on historic bridges.
- The King Iron Bridge & Manufacturing Co.
The King Iron Bridge Co. played an important role in the development and construction of metal truss bridges, a product of American engineering and construction technology, nationwide during the later part of the 19th century.
- "Building the Baldwin Reservoir, Cleveland Water-Works"* Engineering News-Record, 89:22 November 30, 1922. 916-22.
- "The Cuyahoga Valley Viaduct of the 'Nickel Plate' Railroad."* by George H. Tinker, BCE Transactions, The Cleveland Engineering Society, No. 2, October 13, 1908. 1-15.
- "Lorain-Carnegie Bridge in Cleveland: Cantilever Trusses Construction of Copper Bearing Silicon Steel",* by Wilbur J. Watson. Civil Engineering. November, 1932.
- "Modern Bridge in Parkway System of Cleveland, Ohio.", * by A.M. Felgate. Engineering News-Record, 97:22 November 25, 1926. 874-76.
- "Movable Bridges on the Cuyahoga,* by Sara Ruth Watson and John R. Wolfs. The Gamut, Spring/Summer 1981.
- "Terminal Subway for the Detroit-Superior Bridge".* A Report of the Committee of Municipal Art and Architecture of the Cleveland Chamber of Commerce. 1915.
*Indicates resources from the Cleveland Digital Library.