"Map No. 2"
"A Plan of the City of Cleveland." This is drawn
from Seth Pease's 1796 manuscript map, now in the collection of
the Western Reserve Historical Society, in Cleveland.
(The irregularities in the lower right portion are
on the original copy from which this scan was made)
|Webmaster's note: The scanning of these maps was done by Shelia Harris (for which we are grateful). Clicking on the image will bring up a larger, 300 dpi version for easier viewing of details.
BACK to the text of the article
June 21, 2003