Fenn College Oral Histories:
Women of Fenn
Fourteen fascinating Fenn College alumnae - as well as Professor Jane Pease - reflect on their experiences as co-eds at a private urban college during the 1940's, 1950's, and 1960's.
Recorded interviews conducted in 2009 through Cleveland State University's Mareyjoyce Green Women's Center.
- Alberta Prasse Barnes (BS, 1943)
- Carol Ann Doskocil (BBA, 1958)
- Jean Smith Hartman (BBA, 1947)
- Patricia Gobel Kilbane (BS, 1964)
- Bobbette Schuster Kruter (BBA, 1957)
- Jane Pease
Associate Professor Emerita of Education, Fenn College, 1944-1965. CSU, 1965-1982
- Dorothy Wood Plisky (MED 1980)
- Judith Macko Reed (BA, 1964)
- Alma Sutter Rhine (BA, 1952)
- Margaret Rogan (BBA, 1950)
- Ruth Shepard (BS, 1958)
- Barbara Moysey Sones (BA, 1965)
- Betty St. John (BA, 1946)
- Carolyn E. Thomas (BBA, 1964)
All recordings are in MP3 format.