Naef & Joslin Photographs: Port of Conneaut, Ohio
Dock four is located on the northeast side of the Port of Conneaut. It was the location of the first test of the Hulett Automatic Ore Unloader and in 1900 two of the machines were constructed. These photographs record the conditions on the dock and the stages of the construction.
Click on a thumbnail for a larger view: