The Life & Times of Ralph J. Perk
Credits & Appreciation
This Web site is the project of Richard Klein, Ph.D., Instructor and co -director of the High School Archaeology Learning Program at the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University and facilitator for the S.M.A.R.T. Program at Cleveland State University. He is also the author of several articles and the co-author of the follow books:
- Armstrong, Foster, Richard Klein, and Cara Armstrong. A Guide to Cleveland's Sacred Landmarks. Kent, Ohio: Kent State University Press, 1992.
- Benson, Virginia O., and Richard Klein. Historic Preservation for Professionals. Kent, Ohio: Kent State University Press, 2008.
Dr. Klein would especially like to thank the Perk family for allowing him access to Mayor Perk's private collection, the many public and private leaders of this city who have lent their support, as well as to the following from the Michael Schwartz Library, Cleveland State University for their help in making this Web site possible:
- Bill Barrow, Special Collections Librarian
- Joanne Cornelius, Supervisor, Digital Production Unit
- Vern Morrison, Digital Production/Electronic Course Reserve Assistant
- Lauren Felder, Web Specialist