The Cleveland Group Plan of 1903
The Cuyahoga County Courthouse
- Designed by: Charles Morris
- Started in: 1905
- Completed in: 1912
- Renovated in: 2002
- See more images of this building
The twin of Cleveland City Hall, the Cuyahoga County Courthouse was designed by Chares Morris of the architectural firm of Lehman and Schmitt. It helps anchors the north end of the Mall and is adjacent to Mall "C" dedicated as Strawbridge Plaza in 2003. The exterior retains its integrity, and the rotunda underwent renovation in 2002. The Courthouse was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.